Internet & Web Resources
Research to date suggests that steak and hamburger from grass-fed cattle may contain less total fat per serving, according to a review by the nonprofit Union of Concerned Scientists. Grass-fed beef may also have other health benefits, proponents say...
Click on the listed LINK below.
- SLRER: Carson Valley, Nevada — Sustainable Living & Renewable Energy in Carson Valley
- Consumer Reports — Is Grass-fed Beef Better? – article, March 2008
- Grass-fed Beef in Nevada — Reno News & Review – article, 8/21/2008
- Mother Jones: No Bar Code People — Organic Foods and Sustainable Farming Practices – article May/June 2006
- Union of Concerned Scientists — Grass-fed Beef & Dairy – article, 2006